Monday, December 22, 2014

Frozen Review (2013)

Frozen Review


   Here I review the most overrated movie of 2014. Frozen. If I had gone into this theater knowing nothing about the film, I perhaps would have enjoyed it more. 

  Unfortunately, all I heard was how great this movie was. Was it actually great? No. But it wasn't bad either. 

  Frozen's animation is absolutely gorgeous, the songs are catchy (a little too catchy for my taste), the characters are cute, but it's nothing you haven't seen before with Disney. 

  There isn't a lot to the plot of this, nor is there a lot to the characters. It has odd beats of humor that I didn't really find amusing, but the popularity of this film suggest that audiences obviously thought otherwise. For me, this movie was mediocre at best. 

  2.5 out of 5 stars. (Watch If Free) Tangled was way better.

No comments:

Post a Comment