Saturday, December 27, 2014

The Lego Movie Review (2014)

The Lego Movie


  Much like Frozen, the hype for this movie was insane and made me not want to see it at all, but also like Frozen, I gave in.

  The opening scene made me confident that I wasn't going to like the film with its cheesy jokes and slapstick humor, however, by the time Bad Cop (Liam Neeson) came in, and Batman, I really started to enjoy myself. 

  There were some really funny parts, and there were some really stupid parts. For me, the worst part was the ending. It felt so cheesy and really took me out of the movie. 

  I'd have to give The Lego movie, a 2.5 out of 5 stars. Still overrated and that everything about that one song is historically not awesome. Which was kind of the point. Seemed like America missed that. (Watch If Free)

No comments:

Post a Comment