Saturday, December 27, 2014

God's Not Dead Review (2014)

God's Not Dead


  It's that time of year again where we get another Christian film that is full of bad acting, bad production, and sappy plots. We've come to expect that now.

  God's Not Dead has an interesting premise, God verses Atheism. Dealing with a lot of Atheists myself, I know their arguments and for the most part I know how to rebut them. In God's Not Dead, the arguments for God feel like they could have been improved upon. I also with they'd had focused on moral authority instead of "scientific" proof. On top of that, there were way too many subplots going on. I felt like I was watching the Christian version of New Years Eve. 

  It really annoyed me how the main character listened to his annoying girlfriend like she was his mother, and when she dumps him (it should have been the opposite) he's sad about it. Seriously? Now I just kind of hate you.

  The movie is predictable, like most Christian movies and in the end tries to be moving. Unfortunately, it doesn't make much of an impression. 1.5 out of 5 stars. (Skip It)

No comments:

Post a Comment