Saturday, December 27, 2014

Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day

Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day


  I feel like the title alone should take a star off this movie...

  I expected this to be somewhat like the Diary of a Wimpy Kid films given all of the great reviews. Unfortunately, it wasn't half as funny. While the acting from most of the cast is solid (with the exception of Jennifer Garner who felt out of place) the characters just weren't that interesting and I didn't really care whether or not their day sucked.

  It took it's punches, sometimes landing and sometimes missing very embarrassingly. It's not a terrible film if you have young children, if you're a fan of the book series, or if you just want to watch something lighthearted, but for me at least, I didn't find it very memorable.

  I wanted to like it more than I did which is always unfortunate. 2 out of 5 stars. (It's Okay)


No comments:

Post a Comment