Saturday, December 27, 2014

Dracula: Untold Review (2014)

Dracula: Untold


  Having never seen any of the original Dracula movies, I came to this with a clean slate, expecting an entertaining action movie. That is exactly what I got.
  Behind the curtain, not much is happening in this film, but I certainly enjoyed it none-the-less. Luke Evans plays the kick-butt vampire of Transylvania, and he really tries to do a lot with his role! While we all know where the story is going to go in the end, it's nice to see him make the journey.

  My favorite aspect of this movie was actually the CGI. His bat powers were absolutely amazing to see on the big screen, I'd watch it again just for that. 

  By the end of the movie, it starts to fall a part a bit and the last scene is confusing, but I was never bored. 3 out of 5 stars. (Rent It)

No comments:

Post a Comment