Monday, June 3, 2013

Now You See Me Review (2013)

Now You See Me Review

 

  Let me start off by saying that Now You See Me is not the modern day Prestige. So don't go into this thinking that it will even be the same caliber. That being said, I had a blast with this movie despite all of the bad reviews. 

  The cast had great chemistry, it kept you thinking, it was funny, fastly paced, clever, and fun. I think that it did bite off a little more than it could chew by the end, but if you accept this film for what it is, you will find yourself really invested. 

  Now You See Me has an all star cast including: Jessie Eisenberg, Mark Ruffalo, Woody Harelson, Isla Fisher, Dave Franco, Melanie Laurent, Morgan Freeman, and Michael Caine who all suited their roles very nicely. Could this movie have happened in real life? Not likely. But it worked for me. I'll give it 3.5 out of 5 stars! Good way to start off the Summer! (Worth Ticket Price)

No comments:

Post a Comment