Monday, May 20, 2013

Red Dawn Review (2012)

Red Dawn Review

 
  Let me start off by saying that this movie is exactly what it looks like from the trailer. It immedietly throws you into the story with a bunch of characters that you could care less about, bad acting, bad screenwriting, and plenty of holes. 

  It's bland, boring, predictable, the ending was messy, and it was hardly even entertaining. I really have nothing to say about this film so this review will be pretty short. I went into it with low expectations and still came out of it disappointed. The only thing that added anything to this movie was Chris Hemsworth's face and even that wasn't enough to keep me interested. 

  It was unrealistic and the longer you watch, the more you realize that none of this would or could ever happen. It was unnecessary and didn't need to be remade. After this, I have no interest whatsoever in seeing the original. 1 out of 5 stars. (Hate It)



No comments:

Post a Comment