Saturday, May 4, 2013

Iron Man 3 Review (2013)

Iron Man 3 Review (2013)

 

   Let me start off by saying, that the humor is the savior of this movie. Robert Downey Jr. brings his usual self back on screen with his witty one liners and charisma that really adds a lot to the movie. Also, Shane Black (Director) takes full advantage of his huge budget, creating some epic action scenes and special effects. Iron Man 3 is a strong installment to the trilogy, but in my personal opinion, the first movie was still better.
  About 3/4's of the way through, the movie started to lag just a bit and a certain twist will leave some of the hardcore comic book fans a bit angry, and rightly so. I also think that there was some overuse with some of the other iron man suits in the movie and it was almost overwhelming. Another thing was that it felt really safe. You know that everything's going to be okay in the end you don't really expect anything to happen to the lead characters which makes the villains less intimidating. Did I enjoy this movie? For what it was, yes. I was thoroughly entertained for most of it and I especially loved the end credit scene. However, because of some of the things mentioned above, my rating will be a 3 out of 5 stars. (Rent It)

No comments:

Post a Comment