Monday, August 6, 2018

Mission: Impossible - Fallout Review (2018)

Mission: Imposible - Fallout


  Tom Cruise is back at it again with another fun, action-filled, blockbuster hit. My question is, are you a fan of those? 

  When reviewing movies, I am aware that there are films that exist simply for the sake of entertainment. I watch those movies and enjoy those movies for what they are, and there is no better example of this than the Mission: Impossible franchise. 

  In the same strain as John Wick, or any of the Marvel movies, these films are all spectacle. Insanely wild stunts, thrilling suspense, more twists than liquorice. What more can you ask for or expect?
  Fallout delivers on all of these things, bringing the charm and charisma of Tom Cruise that keeps us coming back again and again. It's not deep, it's not that clever, but it's cinematic and sometimes, that's good enough for me.
  This is a fantastic looking film that works on pretty much every level, accept being about 20 minutes too long.
  If you're a fan of these films, go see it. If not, I completely get that too. For what it is, I will give Fallout a 7 out of 10 stars (Very Good) 

No comments:

Post a Comment