Friday, July 5, 2013

World War Z Review (2013)

 World War Z Review

  World War Z is what summer movies are all about. It was extremely entertaining, quickly paced, and intelligent. I was afraid when watching the trailers that the zombies would look very CGI, but thankfully they didn't, they were actually pretty cool. 
 Brad Pitt has a solid performance as Gerry Lane who's character I liked a lot although really anybody could have played him. The rest of the actors were also solid. I wouldn't say that anyone stood out, but I don't have any complaints as far as the acting goes. 
  Overall I'd say that it worked and I enjoyed the heck out of it. It didn't lag, it ended where it needed to and definitely was far better than Febuary's Warm Bodies. Yikes... World War Z is a thrill ride ranking right up there as a less scary version of I Am Legend. I give it a 4 out of 5 stars. (It's Great)



No comments:

Post a Comment