Saturday, January 12, 2013

Parental Guidance Review (2012)

  My Parental Guidance Review!


  Parental Guidance stars Billy Crystal and Bette Midler as the grandparents and do they do a good job? Yes they do. However, between the somewhat cliche' moments and the verging on annoying children, this movie is more irritating at parts then it is funny. Is it as bad as I thought it would be? Surprisingly not. It did actually have some good humor in it and I did laugh at certain parts, unfortunately, the youngest boy was annoying and ruined a lot of it for me.
  So is this movie worth seeing? If you have kids or you are a grandparent yourself, you will probably enjoy this movie. It had it's moments that were really good and moments where you just want to spank the kids yourself. Overall, I give this film a 2 out of 5 stars because I feel they actually did try.  (It's Okay)



No comments:

Post a Comment