Saturday, May 16, 2015

Mad Max: Fury Road Review (2015)

Mad Max: Fury Road


  I don't even know how to start this review because Mad Max: Fury Road is one of the craziest action movies I've ever seen. Going into this, I had really high expectations. Critics all over raved about it, Rotten Tomatoes gave it a 98% out of 100%, and one of my absolute favorite actors is in it. I could not wait to get in that red chair, grab my popcorn and watch what was supposedly the best action movie of the decade. Were my expectations met? Why, yes. Yes they were.

  Mad Max: Fury Road had me on the edge of my seat as soon as the movie began. From the incredible camera work, to the ridiculously amazing practical effects, to the jaw-dropping stunt work; I was sucked into the colorful, crazy universe of Max and it was awesome.

  Age of Ultron can take a seat, because this is how you make an epic movie. Tom Hardy, Charlize Theron, and Nicholas Hoult are excellent in their roles, adding surprising depth between the welcomely excessive action sequences. If you are a fan of the old Mad Max movies or you just love action, stop what you're doing and go get tickets. There were times where I was literally just sitting there with my mouth open in shock at the mind-melting, wild things happening on screen. George Miller takes us on a exhilarating adrenaline ride unlike any other post-apocalyptic film I've ever seen. Even the soundtrack was awesome. 5/5 stars. (A Must See)

No comments:

Post a Comment