Thursday, March 14, 2013

Snitch Review (2013)

Snitch Review (2013)


  There were lots of things that I liked about this movie. The script was pretty good and the plot was intriguing.  Really my only gripes with the film is some of the acting. Dwayne Johnson was decent as the lead but a lot of better actors could have been cast. It was very hard to ignore the fact that he is massive and buff as he tries to play the normal dad who works in construction. However, I did enjoy the fact that he was the one receiving the beating which was a bit of a twist compared to his other roles of playing the tough guy.
  Jon Bernthal, who plays Daniel, was surprisingly effective in this film. I had never heard of him before but would be very interested in seeing him in more movies. Susan Sarandon and Berry Pepper are also good in their roles.
  The movie trailer is a bit misleading, leading audiences to think this is an action film when really it's more of a drama. Overall this movie was cheese, but it was good cheese. I will give it a 3 out of 5 stars. It was good, but failed to WOW me due to some of the casting. (Rent It)




No comments:

Post a Comment