Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Captain Phillips Review (2013)

Captain Phillips Review

 

  I enjoyed this movie a lot and definitely think it should be up for nominations. The performances were top notch from the entire cast. Tom Hanks really brought it in this and so did Barkhad Abdi, who played the leader of the pirates. The complexity of the characters really added to the story. We could see how desperate all of the characters were and why they did what they did which was much more interesting than if there were just bad guys and good guys. 
  There was a little bit of shaky camera at first which kind of bothered me but it was only in the beginning.  Once the plot started, I was so fully invested that I hardly even noticed the long length, however I do realize that some will. Other than that, I don't think there was much else to critique. This movie is solid from beginning to end and I look forward to buying it on DVD. 5 out of 5 stars! (A Must See)



No comments:

Post a Comment